These are challenging times and a good old fashioned motivational video may be a wonderful way to start a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of these brilliant new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic could be the best-selling motivational DVD of all time and it’s worthy of this position. Nobody is more passionate than Dewitt and his enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration would be the main points hit on in this program.
2. Do Right: The Master Plan – Lou Holtz shines in this latest in the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout as he exposes his main points – be passionate, use a positive attitude, have focus and be a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is actually a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, but also for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and can motivate any workplace to achieve beyond whatever they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the power of words, explores the powerful words which have motivated and inspired so many individuals and teams, and encourages you to identify the particular worlds which will improve your life and give your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages all of us to confront our fears and embrace the world of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic while we watch him work together with his music students and talk with a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Although Give em the Pickle is primarily a client service video, I’ve included it with this list simply because so many employees work with customers in a few capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is just so darn motivational. If your audience works with customers in any capacity, the program is important have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story is currently motivational video on youtube. The program reminds us that we all have the capacity to make a difference. As individuals, we could elect to act and participate in the world around us. Together, we are able to shape the long run.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv would be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is. In only 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about becoming a team player and winning together. It is going to lift the atmosphere and assist you to develop dedication to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the better-selling meeting openers on the market. This program asks the questions. Why not have passion in anything you do? Why not really courageous? Why not have an optimistic attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not really a leader? A coach? A mentor? Why not take action you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have access to conviction, character, value? Why not attack every problem with determination? Why not have confidence in yourself?
10. The Great Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from a few of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and coupled with classic footage. Enable the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, keep you motivated and teach you through their very own words, pictures and video.
There are numerous great programs on the market that it’s difficult to pick just 10. In case you have every other suggestions or comments, please let me know!